- levertmarketing.com does not automatically gather any specific personal information from you, such as your name, phone number or e-mail address. We would only obtain this type of information if you supply it by sending us an e-mail, submitting a general inquiry form, or registering in a secure portion of the site.
- You should be aware of the inherent risks of interception when communicating with others on-line using unencrypted e-mail. Visit our Terms & Conditions page for further details.
- Visitors’ personal information received via e-mail is provided only to the Levert Marketing staff or partners who would need the information in order to respond to inquiries or manage our mailing list. We do not use this information for any other purpose.
- All personal information created, held or collected by levertmarketing.com is protected under the canadian federal Privacy Act.
- Using trusted third party services (Google Analytics, Google AdWords, etc.), our website automatically logs information about visits to our website in the normal course of establishing and maintaining Web connections. Server logs record statistical information, such as visitors’ IP addresses, type of operating systems, time and duration of visit, Web pages requested, and identify categories of visitors by items such as domains and browser types. These statistics are reported in aggregate form to our staff, and are used to improve our website and practices, while ensuring that it provides the optimal Web experience for visitors.
- We do not link server log information to any other data in a way that would enable us to identify individual visitors. However, we may review server logs for security purposes, for example, to detect intrusions into our system. The possibility therefore exists that server log data, which contains visitors’ IP addresses, could in instances of criminal malfeasance be used to trace and identify individuals. In such instances, raw data logs would be shared with appropriate investigative bodies authorized to investigate such breaches of security.
- You may, at your digression, contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner if you are dissatisfied with the response you receive from our privacy contact on a privacy concern with our website.
- We regularly review our information-handling practices to ensure that we are abiding by this policy. Questions or comments regarding this policy, or the administration of the Privacy Act at levertmarketing.com may be directed to the Privacy Officer by contacting us.